How To Make Homemade Wine
If you’d like to stop feeling overwhelmed, learn easy to follow step-by-step instructions and avoid making wine that tastes like vinegar, then this might be the most important letter you’ll ever read.
I’ve been helping people from around the world with their homemade wine making for the last year and a half, and would like to do the same for you!
Now, I know you’re probably sceptical. That’s normal and healthy. Let me give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim.
Reason #1: My wife Michelle and I have been making wine for the last 7+ years – we even made the wine for our own wedding!
Reason #2: I receive emails on a daily basis from my amateur wine making community of over 800 people who seek my help with their winemaking.
Reason #3: I’ve been told on a number of occasions that my interest and passion for winemaking can be easily seen on my winemaking blog.
- So that you avoid spoiling your batch of wine due to bacteria and other air born “pests” that can take control of your wine
- So that you know when it is time to move on to the next important step in the wine making process
- Be able to diagnose what your wine is up to so that you can bring it “back from the dead”
- So that even your wine connoisseur friends can’t tell the difference between professionally made wines and the one you made a year ago
- Learn what you can expect from filtering or not filtering your wine so you can decide what is right for you… Read more…