How to make spanish Sangria
Sangria perfect summer drink is so refreshing & good taste.
Sangria is like “PUNCH WINE” from Spain & Portugal, in Spain called “Sangre” and Portugal called “Sangue” the meaning is blood.
The mainly ingredients is “RED WINE” & some fruits as u desire like orange, lime, peach, apple, etc. (not specific the kind of fruits) So this is fascination of Sangria.
1. 1 btl of red wine
2. ¼ cup lemonade
3. 1/3 cup orange juice
4. ½ brandy
5. ½ triple sec ( Cointreau)
6. 1 small lemon sliced, crosswise
7. 1 small orange sliced, crosswise
8. 1 small lime sliced, crosswise
9. 1 medium apple, diced
10. 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
11. 1 cup ( 8fl.oz) club soda or Sparkling water (if u like but I’m not prefer it.)
12. 3 small piece of cinnamon ( if u like but I prefer to have good cinnamon smell)
13. vanilla pod ( if u like also)
14. 1-2 syrup shot or u can use some sugar instead
Combine red wine, lemonade, orange juice, brandy, triple sec (Coointreau) , sugar or syrup, (Cinnamon & vanilla pod if u like) in a jug or bowl and stir mixture the bring some fruits as u prepared in it (if u like soda u can put it then) and mix well, then chill in refrigerate for at least 1 hour or if u have much time u should chill the fridge overnight ‘coz the sangria taste will be so great !
When you are ready to serve, fill glasses with ice, if desired, and pour in the sangria.
Spoon some of the fruit into the each glass and serve.
Enjoy the spanish Sangria and as allways drink with moderation!